Thursday 10 October 2013

It ended well

I stopped at a red light just behind a police van when suddenly the hazard lights of the van ahead started flashing. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. The traffic light turned green and we both carried on driving. After the junction the police van pulled over; I put my right indicator on and was about to drive pass the van, when the officer  signalled me to wait and told me, "you are driving with your lights off". It was true I was driving with my lights off. I never expected to do this mistake, but there you are "bashar jayezol khatast" humans make mistake.

© All rights reserved

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh God.. this happened exactly to me last year.. i think it is the mistake due to change of season and this early dark evenings .... mitra

Shahireh said...

Could it be because we have too much in our mind?