Sunday 16 September 2012

This is the last tip!


I expected everything to come to an end, but the "Office Assistant" help embedded in the "Microsoft word program Software". Today as I opened the word document, the trusted Office assistant appeared with a message: "This is the last tip". 

Not even my friend, the paperclip assistant, can be bothered to great me in the mornings. Can things get any lonelier than this! 

clicked on "Help" button and chose "Show the Office Assistant". My old friend appeared, still smiling; but this time it was different. Now it was there at my command and I realised; not every presence can work as a remedy to heal.

 تنهایی یک حادثه نیست، وفادارترین دوست من است



+++
P.S. Today (the nest day) as I opened the word document, Office Assistant appeared again with this message: "You can hurt yourself if you run with scissors!"



© All rights reserved

No comments: