Monday 23 April 2012

My first millennium!


Hard to believe! But this is the 1000th post on my personal blog page (on all three of them, that is). I still remember the very first entry, The last sunset back in 2008.

Still my readers are as scarce as before, although I managed to gain ten followers! This is not a grumble! There is a vague sense of comfort in knowing that if you publish something online you have a chance to sleep on it and come back to it at a later date without it been read!
:)

On a more serious note, thanks to my blog’s ten supporters (Prajeshsen, rr2322858, Torghabeh, Mr Scott, JML, Persian seda, nadia, caucasus and Juinho). Thank you also to other readers that visit my page and look at the traces of my tap-dancing fingers on the keyboard. Thanks a 1000!


وبلاگ  من (البته هر سه تای آنها روی هم) مزین به هزارمین پست خود شد
:)))
 ممنون از دوستان و خوانندگانی که در طی این مدت همراهم بودند


© All rights reserved

1 comment:

zari said...

tabrik migam